Hey! I see you!

The Landlord

My photo
Lewat remaja. Engineer. Ghimau.

Follow me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

YOU.YOU.YOU.I


U.
U are the one who willing to comfort me in the first place.
Whenever i need it.
Wherever i need it.
Everything.
Even for some other things that U did not agree with me.
U will always be there for me.

And U.
A Newbie.
You know what?
U changed me.
Making me into a different person.
A new one.
A new-better one.
How?


Now.
I have to agree.
The presence of all of U is the most precious thing He gave me.
We eat together.
We laugh together.
Gossiping,Dieting,Bullying,Flirting,Mani-Pedicuring,Chatting.
Awesome great memories I will never-ever delete 'em.

I,
I am now believe in relationships.
Love and Friendship.
They are existed.

p . s :  3 U (U,U,U) = 3different addressee


No comments:

Shareaholic!