Hey! I see you!

The Landlord

My photo
Lewat remaja. Engineer. Ghimau.

Follow me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 17, 2010

TUBELY.COM?

As I am currently in practical training period, Most of the time I will facebooking, lookletting..wahaha... where is dat word coming from?hehe.. My fren suggested me to try this web; tubely.com. It is just another one "Agen Cari Jodoh" site through our virtual world.. The good side of it is it have its own chatting room which we can chat with whoever we want without any disturbance like fbchat. But it is a lil' annoying when the web is FULL of unwanted advertisements. Urgh! My mood cancelled already once I see the page.. Who is the stupid fella created such a low standard web.. huh.. and me call myself a stupid one too bcoz I am one of those stupid tubely members..hu~ wanna see the page?


Ni br ckt...kalu bukak agy, agy manyak advertisements menyelit sana cni.hu~

Shareaholic!