Hey! I see you!

The Landlord

My photo
Lewat remaja. Engineer. Ghimau.

Follow me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Satu tahun berlalu

My first blog post since May 2013.
Many things happened.
Lots of BIG events occured.


  1. Car. I got my first car in May 2013.
  2. Heartbroken. My late mom left us one family on 3rd Ramadhan = 12 July 2013.
  3. Movement. I moved to family's house instead of stay in a rent house. 
  4. Marriage. One of my bestfriend get married with one lucky guy. More to come!
  5. Worklife. New management, new people, new environment, new stress. =.=
  6. Lovelife. Met his mother, father, lil sisters. Lovely people. Alhamdulillah~
  7. Fragile. Once became a crybaby with the workloads.
  8. Tour. Touched down a few places this year with work buddies; Penang, Singapore.
  9. Business Trip. My first oversea job attachment; Yangon, Myanmar. Will story later.

Sincerely,
Atiqah

No comments:

Shareaholic!