Hey! I see you!

The Landlord

My photo
Lewat remaja. Engineer. Ghimau.

Follow me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Genie #2


Genie.. Genie..

Here is my 2nd wish.

A LEOPARD PRINT CARDI




I prefer the one without front buttons. 
But, button up cardigan will be an awesome one too.


p/s : Anybody got idea where I can get this freaking piece? Please.. Please.. Please do tell me ya~ thanks!

p/p/s : Aryana bebeh! Sorry, I copycat your dress-hunt post. hoho~~ kinda stressed out here didn't find the available thou.

4 comments:

nerdy nadea said...

wow..i like it too eeqa ^_^

Nur Atiqah said...

hehe~ love it!

any idea where can i get it? hee~

Wak Karjo said...

aku ada juai oi...cntact aku kl nk beli

Nur Atiqah said...

betol?
ko tpu?aku saman yer wak karjo.

Shareaholic!