Hey! I see you!

The Landlord

My photo
Lewat remaja. Engineer. Ghimau.

Follow me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Girls Talk Bitch Talk


Girls Talk
Regina : We do not have a clique problem at this school.
Gretchen : But you do have to watch out for "frenemies". 
Regina : What are "frenemies"? 
Gretchen : Frenemies are enemies who act like friends. We call them "frenemies". 
Karen : Or "enemends".
Gretchen : Or friends who secretly hate you, we call them "fraitors". 
Regina : [rolls eyes] That is so gay. 
Gretchen : [gasps] What if we called them "mean-em-aitors"? 
Regina : [scoffs
Gretchen : No, honey, it has to have the word "friend" in it.
Karen : Oh...

Bitch Talk
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?

No comments:

Shareaholic!