Hey! I see you!

The Landlord

My photo
Lewat remaja. Engineer. Ghimau.

Follow me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bloglist Blogger 2011

 

Owh Miss Avisa Darya (my new friend in this blogsphere), thanks for tagging me in this simple contest. I am actually doesn't interested into blog contest coz most of them require difficult conditions. Hee.. Thank you again.

Contest sape eyh sebenarnye I nak join nieyh? Oh! Miss Diana the lovely penulis blog picisan :) Mahu join? Click link dier color biru tuh. hee~ Jum lah join. sonang ajo.. Takde syarat pelik-pelik.. hee

***

Ouh. describe myself? hohoho..

I am a simple yet not-so-friendly kind of person. 

The name is Atiqah as known as EEQA.

Currently studying Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering at UTM Skudai, Johor

I am now 22 years 1 month 1 week old (05 Dec 1988)

 Kalau nak tahu macam-macam lagi perangai pelik tapi ajaib I, 
sila jangan malu-malu segan-segan klik SINI. Macam-macam ada~ :P Talak lugi punye.


Header I? Eysh! Malu lah.. hihi


Nak kena elaborate pulak. Hurm, first and foremost, header nieyh bukan I yang created, Aryana Williams actually. She is a good friend of mine. That's why, I buli-buli die sikit. Hihi. Picture I tengah syok sendiri nieyh pulak taken by my little sister while we are on our way to Sunway Pyramid layan Ice Skating. 

What about those clouds?

Amoi : a nick which sedara mara I including people on the streets who truthfully speaking did not know me at all calls me. Hoh

Leng-lui : Mr.Boyfriend kadang-kadang panggil. Entah ape hangin die panggil I cenggitu. Heh

Lagi ape yer? Oh! "Si Chantek Manis yang Kijam"? Si Chantek Manis tuh dapat dari nick Aryana bagi kat I time baru-baru masuk UTM. Kijam? Just resembles myself. :P


***

Okeh! Nak tag sape yer? Hurm.... Nak tag orang yang I tak penah tag ah. heh


I wish Happy Birthday in advance to you Miss Diana :)



5 comments:

Cik Diana said...

thanks cOz sudi jOin n kOngsi kisah anda.. especially bOut ur header.. hehe.. nice taw!

Ouke.. jOm knl ngan blOgger lain plak..
check list Ouke..

Anonymous said...

Siapa M. Boyfriend tu?? o_O

Nur Atiqah said...

Cik Diana : alright.. will do :)

Aryana : Incik Red Lulu.. Anda kenal? teehee :P

Wan Gerrard said...

owh gerrard di tag..thanks ^_^

Nur Atiqah said...

welcome :)

Shareaholic!